Amazfit Bip U Smart Watch (Global Version) – Black
1.43″ LARGE HD DISPLAY
Amazfit Bip U has a customized 1.43″ hd stylish square screen which offers a larger display area than a round watch face of the same width, so it can carry more information.
LONG 9-DAY BATTERY LIFE
This smartwatch deeply optimizes the power consumption of the components to bring long-lasting endurance of 7 days while keeping a slim watch body, which enables you to avoid frequent charges.
MORE HEALTH METRICS
The Amazfit Bip U fitness smartwatch precise optical monitoring allows you to accurately track heart rate, blood oxygen levels, stress levels, breathing, quality of sleep, and sleeping patterns.
SUPER LIGHWEIGHT DESIGN
Amazfit Bip U only weigh about 31 grams. an ultra-light design you can barely feel when striving for peak performance.
WOMEN’S HEALTH TRACKING
With the female period tracking system bip u records and predicts the female menstrual cycle and send smart notifications reminders.
- This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as arm hair, tattoos, or darker skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
- Based on the ISO 22810:2010 standard, the watch delivers a water resistance level of up to 50 meters and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES.
- Only Amazfit Bip U Pro has built-in GPS; Amazfit Bip U supports connection with mobile phone GPS. Sports modes include: Ballet, Belly dance, Square dance, Street dance, Ballroom dance, Zumba, Outdoor running, Treadmill, Walking, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, BMX, Core training, Rowing machine, Mixed aerobics, Strength training, Stretching, Stair-climbing machine, Pilates, Flexibility training, Indoor fitness, Stair stepper, Step training, Gymnastics, Elliptical, Yoga, Free training, Hunting, Fishing, Roller skating, Sailing, Skateboarding, Pool swimming, Open water swimming (Amazfit Pro only), Curling, Outdoor skating, Indoor skating, Cricket, Baseball, Bowling, Squash, Basketball, Softball, Gate ball, Volleyball, Table tennis, Handball, Badminton, Fencing, Karate, Boxing, Judo, Wrestling, Tai Chi, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Martial arts, Kickboxing, Archery, Equestrianism, Jumping rope.
- The typical usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 10 minutes) and sleep monitoring are turned on, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages, and the user raises the wrist 200 times to check the time. The user exercises 90 minutes every week. The heavy usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 1 minute) and sleep monitoring are turned on, sleep breathing quality and all-day stress monitoring are enabled, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages and is operated for 15 minutes, the user raises the wrist 100 times to check the time, and exercises 90 minutes every week. Note: For people with dark skin, the battery life will be further reduced with heavy usage. The battery life is affected by various factors, and the actual amount of time may be slightly different from the nominal value.
- Four built-in watch faces. You can replace two of the built-in watch faces from a selection of 50+ online watch faces in the Zepp App.
- Only the two built-in faces support customizable modular.
- To monitor the REM cycle, the Sleep Assistant heart rate tracking mode must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep. Only naps that exceed 20 minutes can be monitored.
- The Personal Activity Intelligence is a personal physiological activity indicator. Based on heart rate data, daily activity intensity, and multidimensional dynamic comprehensive evaluation of personal physiological data, it’s converted into an intuitive PAI value using an algorithm to help you understand your physical condition without relying on single data. According to the HUNT Fitness Study research results, keeping your PAI value above 100 reduces the risk of death by cardiovascular disease and increases life expectancy. HUNT Fitness Study: This study, a sub-project of the HUNT study, was led by Professor Ulrik Wisloff from the Medical School of Norwegian University of Science and Technology. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.