PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C
- Ultra-High Capacity Premium Portable Charger
- 1 Full MacBook Charge
- 6A Output Type-C Port for Galaxy S8, Macbook, Nexus 6P/5X & PowerIQ for iPhone, iPad, Samsung & more
PowerCore 20100 is one of the first portable chargers to utilize USB-C input and output. A reversible, high-power connection that recharges the 2015 MacBook and other USB-C devices up to 5V/3A.
Despite its massive capacity, PowerCore+ can be fully recharged in 8 hours by a 2.4A charger and the included USB to USB-C cable. That’s 20% faster than a typical charger of similar capacity.
By intelligently identifying any connected device, PowerIQ delivers the optimum, high-speed charge to all devices. Includes Apple and Android phones and tablets as well as cameras, consoles and more.
A combination of 10 safety features that work together to provide ultimate protection for your devices, your chargers and most importantly, you.
For Optimal Use:
- Press the LED Power Wheel before connecting your device to activate USB-C output.
- Disconnect your USB-C device once it is fully charged. This will prevent the device from returning charge to PowerCore.
- Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
The new MacBook 2015/2016 (with included USB-C cable)
Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including Nexus 7)
Nexus 6P / 5X, Oneplus 2, LG G5, HTC 10 etc.
Other USB-charged devices.
Note: Not compatible with SONY Xperia XZ & Google Pixel Dell XPS 12 9250 (2015), Dell XPS 15 (9550), Dell XPS 13 (9350) or HP Spectre x2 iPod nano / Shuffle / Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.