Anker Soundcore Icon Mini Bluetooth Speaker
Anker Soundcore Icon Mini Bluetooth Speaker may be about the same size as a deck of cards, but every millimeter of space is bursting with powerful audio. It fills both indoor and outdoor spaces with explosive sound to create the most raucous, unforgettable moments.
- a truly pocket-sized speaker that hangs anywhere and goes everywhere
- explosive outdoor-audio from something smaller than a deck of cards and the same weight as your phone.
- Get up to 8 hours of extreme sound from a single charge.
- double the sound and color by pairing two Icon minis to play simultaneously.
- With a microphone for hands-free calls, physical AUX input, and streamlined physical controls; Icon Mini does everything a full-sized Bluetooth speaker can.
a. Check to ensure your devices’s Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker.
c. Delete the pairing record on the speaker and your device then try to re-pair.
Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to “Bluetooth speaker”.1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player)
2. Open ‘Control Panel’ > ‘Sounds and Audio Devices’ > ‘Audio’
3. Change the default output device to “Bluetooth speaker” in Sound playback