D-Link DIR-650IN Wireless N300 Router
- Internet connection with wired and wireless devices.
- Advanced Security with WPA/WPA2 and Firewall (NAT).
- Multiple Operating Modes: Router | AP | Repeater | Client | WISP client/Repeater.
- Web browser-based setup and configuration.
- Interfaces: 3 X 10/100 LAN ports , 1 X 10/100 WAN (Internet) port
- LEDs: Power, Internet, LAN, Wi-Fi, WPS
- Buttons: POWER button to power on/power off, WIFI button to enable/disablewireless network, WPS button to set up wireless connection, RESET button to restore factory default settings
- Antenna: 4 X 5dBi External Antenna
- Power connector: Power input connector (DC)
- Security: IWPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), WEP 64/128 bit data encryption
- Dimensions: 255.9 x 168 x 41.2 mm
- Weight: 294 grams
- Power Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, Consumption: 5 V / 1 A
- Temperature: Operating: from 0 to 40 °C , Storage: from -40 to 70 °C
- Humidity: Operating: from 10% to 90% (non-condensing), Storage: from 5% to 95% (non-condensing)