HP S700 250GB M.2 Series SATA SSD
HP Controller to optimize operation algorithm
S700 series features a dual-core HP controller with four flash memory channels. The reading speed of S700 and S700 Pro is 560MB/s and 564MB/s respectively, and the writing speed is 510MB/s and 509MB/s respectively, improving your computer’s responsiveness.
Adopt 3D Nand Flash
The 3D Nand Flash configured in HP S700 series SSD provides higher storage density and larger capacity, better reliability, and durability than 2D NAND Flash.
Excellence in reliability
The S700 series supports NCQ full-speed command queues and TRIM instructions to provide a continuous and fast response to notebooks and PCs. In addition, S70 has an LDPC error correction mechanism that enhances the drive’s longevity and reliability to meet the expectations of demanding users.
Make the data more secure
HP secure end-to-end internal firmware and professional-level security key write process can effectively protect against viruses and hacks. HP S700 series offers a 3-year limited warranty with HP brand quality assurance.
- Model : S700 250GB M.2 Series
- Interface : SATA 6.0 Gb/s
- Capacity : 250GB
- Max. Sequential Read (MB/s) : 560
- Max. Sequential Write (MB/s) : 510
- Max. Random Read (IOPS) : 50k
- Max .Random Write (IOPS) : 80K
- TBW : 145
- Power Consumption (Active) (W) : 1.58
- Power Consumption (Idle) (W) : 0.55
- DEVSLP (mW) : 5
- MTBF : up to 2.0M hours
- Non-Operating Temperature : -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Temperature : 0°C to 70°C
- Max Shock Resistance : 100 G/6 msec
- Max Vibration Resistance : 3.1G RMS (2-500 Hz)
- Certificates : CE、CB、FCC、cTUVus、KCC、BSMI、VCCI、RoHS、RCM