iFi Audio Zen Can Headphone Amplifier
- SUPERIOR ENGINEERING – Extremely low distortion and noise from a circuit design inspired by our flagship headphone amp which uses a dedicated input stage that level matches to your source, allowing the signal to flow freely through the Class A output stage, literally music to your ears.
- POWER REALIZED – Maximize the performance of your headphones, more than just getting loud, but realizing the full dynamic range of the drivers and experiencing soft vocals as well as heart pounding drums, never missing a beat. Delivers up to 1600mW of power at 16 ohms.
- IMMERSIVE SOUND – Enhanced with our signature analog signal processing to deliver accurate and more natural bass frequencies through XBass, and to present a wider soundstage that brings the music out in front of you through our 3D matrix which replicates speaker listening without the cumbersome setup.
- THE INS AND OUTS – Features both a balanced 4.4mm pentacon and a single ended 6.3mm (1/4”) headphone output on the front as well as three inputs on the back, including a 3.5mm line out, RCA left and right sockets, and a 4.4mm balanced pentacon connector. Additionally there is a 4.4 balanced output to connect to a power amplifier or active speakers for use as a preamplifier.
- Model: iFi zen dac
- Inputs 4.4mm Pentacon BAL, RCA L/R Socket SE, 3.5mm Jack SE 4.0V nominal @ 0dBFS, 24 kOhm Zin, 2.0V nominal @ 0dBFS, 1 MegOhm Zin, 1.0V nominal @ 0dBFS, 1 MegOhm Zin
- Max Output: Balanced: >15.1V/385 mW (@ 600 Ohm), >11.0V/1890 mW (@ 64 Ohm)S-E >7.6V/196 mW (@ 300 Ohm), >7.2V/1600 mW (@ 32 Ohm)
- Output Impedance (HP): <2 Ohms, <1 Ohm
- Zout: <200 Ohms
- THD & N: < 0.0007% (4V out, 600 Ohm, 1kHz), <0.006% (@ 100 mW/1.27V 16 Ohm)
- SNR: >120dBA (@ 15.2V), >118dBA (@ 7.6V)
- Max. Input: 7.4V RMS, 3.8V RMS, 1.92V RMS
- Gain: 0dB, 6dB, 12dB and 18dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+0dB / -0.03dB)
- Power consumption: ~5W, ~13W
- Input voltage: DC 5V/2.4A, AC 100 -240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 160(w) x 117(d) x 35(h) mm, 6.3″ x 4.6″ x 1.4″
- Net weight: 515g (1.14 Ibs)