Razer Kishi Universal Gaming Controller for Android
Bring your A-game anytime, anywhere. Introducing a universal mobile gaming controller that fits most smartphone devices, designed to bring console-level control to your on-the-go gaming. With this controller by your side, wherever you go, victory will follow.
- Clickable Analog Thumbsticks
- Universal Fit
- Ultra-Low Latency Gameplay
- Connectivity: USB C
- Multi-Function Button: 3
- Supported Phone Dimensions:
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S9, S9+, S10, S10+, S20, S20+, S21, S21+, S21 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+
- Google Pixel 2, 2 XL, 3, 3XL, 4, 4XL
- Razer Phone 1 & 2 (requires inserts available from customer support)
- Other devices within supported dimensions (145.3 – 163.7 mm x 68.2 – 78.1 mm x 7.0 – 8.8 mm)
- Length x Width x Height (collapsed)
- 3.71″ x 5.28″ x 1.47″
- 94.3mm x 134.1mm x 37.3mm
- Weight: 0.36 lbs / 163 g
- Mobile App: Yes
Can the Razer Kishi be connected wirelessly to a smartphone or PC?
No, the Razer Kishi was designed for direct connection to smartphones via USB-C connectors.
Can I connect a USB-C headset to Kishi?
No. The external port is only designed for pass through charging. We recommend use of a Bluetooth headset such as our Hammerhead True Wireless.
Does the Razer Kishi require charging?
No, the controller utilizes the smartphones power to operate. The Razer Kishi also has a external USB-C port which can be used for pass-through charging of the smartphone.