Razer Seiren Mini Ultra-compact Condenser Microphone (RZ19-03450100-R3M1)
- Ultra-Precise Supercardioid Pickup Pattern: The Razer Seiren Mini is tuned with a tighter pickup angle, so it can focus on your voice while ensuring that background noises like typing and mousUltra-Precise
- Supercardioid Pickup Pattern: The Razer Seiren Mini is tuned with a tighter pickup angle, so it can focus on your voice while ensuring that background noises like typing and mouse clicks don’t get picked upe clicks don’t get picked up
- Professional Recording Quality: With its 14mm condenser capsule and flat frequency response, the mic broadcasts your voice with stellar clarity that’s filled with crisp highs and deep lows.
- Ultra-Compact Build: Made for minimalist or smaller setups, it barely takes up any desk space and is discreet on-camera, putting more focus on you. Easy to bring along if you need take your streaming elsewhere.
- Heavy-Duty Tilting Stand: Sitting on a sturdy support, the mic can be angled to find the perfect sweetspot for your voice. It can also be detached and mounted on a boom arm or mic stand that uses a standard 5/8-inch thread.
- Model: Seiren Mini
- SAMPLE RATE: Min 44.1 kHz / max 48 kHz
- BIT RATE: 16 bit
- CAPSULES: Ø 14 mm condenser capsule
- POLAR PATTERNS: Supercardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz–20 kHz
- POWER REQUIRED: 5V 500mA (USB)
- SENSITIVITY: 17.8 mV/Pa (at 1 kHz)
- MAX SPL: 110 dB (THD > 1% at 1 kHz)
THD: > 1% at 1 kHz