Unilever Marvella Slim RO+UV+MF
About the Device
Pureit brings to you the all new Marvella Slim RO+UV+MF with advanced 7 stage purification that purifies water and its mineral cartridge that enriches pure water with goodness of mineral.
100% RO Purified Water
All water passes through RO ensuring no mixing of purified and impure water. Only RO can remove harmful chemicals like Lead, Mercury, etc.
Includes Mineral Cartridge
Enriches water by adding essential minerals like Calcium and Magnesium.
8 Litres1 Storage
You will never run out of purified water.
- Flow Rate: Up to 20 litres/hour
- Membrane Type: Thin-film composite spiral wound
- Pump Type: Diaphragm pump, 24V DC
- Power Rating: 55 watts Maximum
- TDS Reduction: 90% (Min)
- Pressure Rating: 10-30PSI
- Input Voltage: 100 – 240 Vac; 50Hz
- Material of Construction: Food safe, non-toxic, engineering grade plastic
- Length of Power card: 1.5 meters
- Total Dissolved Solids in Input Water: Up to 2000 mg/lit8
- Total Hardness: 500 mg/lit (max)
- Iron in Input water: 0.3 mg/lit (max)
- Turbidity of Input Water: 1 NTU (max)
- 7.8 to 8.1 under running water conditions
- Under test condition Input TDS – 750 PPM, Turbidity < 1 NTU, Input pressure – 10 psi, Input Hardness – Upto 300 ppm, Temp. – Room temp.
- Assumption: 5 membered family needing 20 litres of water every day (4 litres per person per day).
- For all water contact parts.
- Permeate flow rate and recovery are based on standard test conditions and may vary depending on input water quality, TDS, pressure and life of Filter elements.
- Input water quality and TDS content are important determinants of output water quality.
- If input pressure exceeds 30 PSI, please install a company provided pressure reducing valve at an additional cost.
If the pressure is less than 10 PSI then you need to buy ‘Pressure enhancing pump’ at an additional cost. Device should not be installed in a house where input pressure is greater than 60 PSI.
Post-RO Carbon Filter fitted in the device may need to be changed intermittently at extra cost in case you face smell issues.
Technical specifications are subject to change or improvement without prior notice.
- In case the TDS is >1000 PPM, a company provided anti-scalant is recommended to be installed This has to be purchased at extra cost.
- If the iron content in the input water is high, it is recommended to install a company provided iron removal filter at an additional cost.